Cute New Layout from Shabby Blogs!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Slowly but Surely...

Pshew!

We're finally down to VERY minimal boxes around and most of the boxes that are around, are in closets!  YAY!

I'm not a fan of blank walls at all.  Now don't get me wrong - I'm not a fan of LOTS on walls either...

However, I think that you need things on your walls...  Specifically a few pictures to show your amazing family off - or well, mine :-)

(I tried to post pictures but they were all rotated - so pictures are hopefully coming!)
And I also LOVE signs lately... 

I'm in LOVE with Subway wording art!

And the hubbs got me wall text for Christmas and he doesn't know the monster that it's created!  One has turned into two...  And now two into three...  I love them...  And can't wait to put them up!

Hope you like! :-)

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment